View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 08:01 AM   #172 (permalink)
Ryan@Forged
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Evo 8/Evo 9 MR/GTR
Ryan@Forged is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by armensti View Post
definitely try to get a dyno sometime soon.

370z base auto or stick
370z base+sp auto or stick
370z touring auto or stick
370z touring sp auto or stick

Evo x GSR stick
Evo x MR auto

if you do your homework on the evo x you would know that if someone says the evo x doesnt even come in stick they must be talking about the mr. yeah i admit that i should've posted that in my post and not expect everyone to know that i must be talking about the mr. i mean its sooooo hard to understand the fact that the evo x auto he must be talking about the mr.

i mean someone calls the evo x an only auto car. How can we know that he must be talking about the mr. Im sorry if that was to hard for you to understand. you dont really need to be a mind reader to figure out that if someone says auto evo x then their talking about the mr, because unlike the 370 you dont get to pick what you want. its either get the gsr stick or mr auto Thats it.
I was hoping I had already cleared this up, but since it's apparent that it still being confused I will clarify. The Evo X MR is not an auto. The GT-R is not an auto. They have a dual clutch which uses paddle shifters. This is not the same as an automatic transmission. Just because there is no stick shift and clutch pedal does not make it an auto. The physics are completely different behind an auto and a dual clutch.

I don't want everyone to get read your posts and think they are automatic transmissions, because they are not. As for your debate on whether or not we should have assumed you meant the MR, I'm not going to comment on that.