View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 04:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
rudi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Australian Spec
rudi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo 370z View Post
Agree with u 100% except on the 350z. I think the 350z is one of the nicest looking cars on the road right now. Call me biased if u want since I drive one, but that car was a fresh change from everything else when it came out in 2002. It helped Nissan from their troubling times and has sold very well since. The Z enthusiasts loved the cars sexy lines. Now it didnt have the exotic supercar look of the 300zx or the return to the 240 look of the 370 with the long hood, short deck but the 350 was a revolution when it came out. The 370 is more of an evolution.
I would have to agree with you on that. When I first saw the 350 concept car about a year before it was released, I thought wow this is different and I loved it. However, I didn't get too excited as many concepts never look anything like final production model. When it was released I was surprised how close it was. Initially, many people didn't like 350 one bit. I believe It was just too far out for most peoples taste, eventually they changed their minds once they got used to seeing them. I think the same will happen to the 370, once people start seeing those boomerang lights on a regular basis.

I owned a 240Z, 300Z and now the 370Z and loved every one of them, they made me take the long way home every day.
rudi is offline   Reply With Quote