View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 03:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
TosHaNYC
Base Member

Drives: IS 250 AWD
TosHaNYC is on a distinguished road
Default East Coast Nissan Dealer - Wilson Nissan - Worst Experience Ever!

Hi everyone,

I just need to share this with my fellow enthusiasts on the East Coast, Connecticut to be exact.

As many of you may know already, I am in the market for a new 370z. I saw that Wilson Nissan had a new '11 model in stock which is already considered last years model. So I email the dealership asking if they have any clearance deals or any sort of promotions on '11 models. Todd Geffert, the worst salesman in the world, responded to me with the exact same price as listed on cars.com....How is this a promotion? anyway....

I asked him if there are any other incentives and I pointed out that other dealerships (which are sponsors on this forum), are having crazy sales but they are on the West Coast. And I also showed him a few links of where people bought last year model cars at a decent discount. Now he replies with an attitude how thats impossible and the dealerships can't possibly be losing 6-8k on each car. I told him that they are not and he has his numbers wrong because they would obviously not do that. Anyway long story short he keeps sending me nasty emails stating that what I am stating is impossible and that I'm just crazy.

Now, I shopped for cars before...I've owned 5 cars in the last 7 years...not to mention when I helped out my parents to get a good deal on their car and my fiancé's car, so I saw all the tricks and speeches...but this was just plain "smack in the face customer."

Sorry for the rant, and I'm not even sure if I posted this in the correct section (apologies in advance). Figured I would save someone a few hours of their life and the frustration of dealing with this clown.

Last edited by TosHaNYC; 12-27-2011 at 03:31 PM. Reason: *spelling check