View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 03:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Valentino
Enthusiast Member

Drives: SOLD 09,370z,M6
Valentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Hatchback aliment

I noticed a slit different on one side of the hatch. when i stand behind the car and look at the middle left side of the hatch (just above the rear tail light) i can see the top of my rear fender, on the right side i can barely see the top of the fender. I put both my hands on each side of the hatch (were they meet the top of the rear fender) and i can feel the different. I asked my brother to take a look at it. just to get a second opinion, at first he didn't notice anything and told me i was just hallucinating. I asked him to do what i did with both his hands, and noticed the difference. he also found a slight gap were the hatch meets the roof of the car. we keept looking for the reason.we tried pushing the springs on the hatch, looked at the rubbers, opining and closing the hatch several time, I even tried pushing the hatch to re alien it, nothing worked.

There is this slight difference and its annoying. I just bought this car i drove it twice and it only has 200 miles on it. most of the miles were highway miles.

is it just me? did any of you looked at how your Hatch is sitting? should i go and talk to the dealer about it? or is it something i have to live with?

I will try and take some pictures tomorrow.
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote