View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 06:32 PM   #30 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster89 View Post
thats it. I mean, I love scotch too. In for reviews of your new scotch collection.
I've had them all before so not new to me. The Glen 12 can be a little bit too smooth for some, very easy drinking. The Glen 15yr French Oak has a little more sweetness and spice, still very mellow but a lot more character. The Glen 18 is one of my favorites and I think good value as it stacks up well compared to some very expensive scotches ... you immediately detect that it is a tad bit stronger, emits a strong woody nose initially, a rich maltiness with a touch of caramel and just a breath of peat. This one warms you from the inside. Don't be afraid to add a couple of drops of bottled or filtered water, as it mixes it can bring out even more flavors.