View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 01:39 PM   #1559 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
Do a thorough search on the various gun forums regarding the quality of construction of current model SIG guns. General consensus IMHO is that this is a bad time in history to buy a SIG firearm, but check it out for yourself.

sig quality - Google Search
Thanks for the heads-up on SIGs. The same day that I shot the P556 pistol there was a guy at the range that had just bought a Sig Sauer 1911 STX which he paid big bucks for and was very excited to shoot. Unfortunately the firing pic did not strike the primer enough for it to function...what a bummer. So with what I have seen on the forums and what happened there it does concern me.

I just submitted my concealed-carry permit application, so my next firearm will be something small...probably either a Glock auto-loader, or a S&W (or Ruger) snub-nose, hammerless revolver. I will be a lot more comfortable with any of those.

Thanks again!
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote