View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 11:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
tooohip
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z CY To/Sp
tooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
Lance! Sorry to hear that someone tried to jack your Volks. Those Duraluminum lugs that you posted the link to look fine and they do look exactly like the ones you had on your Volks the last time I actually saw them. Where did you get the originals when you had them put on at AAM? I might actually pick up a set them for my Volks.

Also, I'm thinking of investing in this: Protective Socket Set - Specialty Tools - Tools - Griot's Garage
Hey Jon, yeah nice! I'm probably just going to go with the standard black lugs that come with them. I found a place or two I can get them.

Hey Al, na, the stock lugs will not work on the volks, but thanks man!