View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 09:10 AM   #1556 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeterbop View Post
Went to a gun store yesterday with a friend of mine and got to see and hold a H&K USC as well as a FNH PS-90 while he was picking up some things. Now that I have actually seen them in person, I really, really want to get them. I think I'll try for the H&K first then get the PS90 later. Then eventually get the stamp to make them SBRs legally.
I heard a rumor that they are coming out with a civilian version of MP7 (which I believe you are firing in your avatar picture). If that were available would you be interested in that as well? I would think the ammo would be very espensive though.

The other day a friend of mine pulled out a Sig Sauer P556 Pistol and let me have at it....OMG, talk about fun! It definitely isn't as controled and precise as a SMG, but the "fear of God" factor is pretty high. It is so small too, so you wouldn't have to cut it down or get any special permits for it. I just thought I would throw it out there as I am now seeing owning one in my future.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote