View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 09:41 AM   #49 (permalink)
GM_Traitor3.5
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 GT/Brembo 6MT
GM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to behold

Big thanks to Steve for helping me get the stock exhaust off the new Max and put the Stillen CBE on there. Also got the Stillen RSB back on the new car too

Since the dealer marred up my strut tower brace and brackets when they took it off the old car, went and got everything powdercoated gloss metallic black so it all looks brand new!

Only issue is that the dealer sheared off one of the MAF screws in the Stillen intake pipe and can't get the sucker out. Tried tapping a new hole with a larger screw, but no dice. Looks like I'm going to have to order a new intake pipe from Stillen now