View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 08:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
DWS44
Base Member

Drives: 17 Vette Grand Sport
DWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Second Z Roadster...First 370!

Hey guys,

I'm Dave...new to this board. Used to own a 2005 350Z Roadster a few years back. Moved into C6 Vettes for a few years (08 Coupe, 10 GS Coupe...amazing cars!), along with a couple Toyota Tacoma's for daily drivers, but decided it was time to back off the throttle (pun intended ) payment-wise for a little while and drop the stable back to a single vehicle.

The 350Z was always a fun car, so I decided to look into the 370s . Sat it one at a recent Auto Show in Charlotte and was surprised how much the interior had been improved since the 350 I had. Original plan was to hunt for a new one, but new manual Zs, especially roadsters are practically scarce around the CLT area.

Then I hit the jackpot...Found this really nice certified used 2010 Platinum Graphite Roadster Touring w/ Sport Pkg @ Modern Nissan up in Concord that was exactly what I had been looking for, even down to color and options! With the scarcity of manual roadsters, I figured what the heck...might as well enjoy someone else taking the depreciation hit for a change!

Here's a few pics:

Merry Christmas Everyone!
DWS44 is offline   Reply With Quote