Thread: STS Systems
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 07:31 PM   #770 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinook View Post
Hey tower, how much does the washer reservoir hold? And how is your methanol kit set up? Does it gradually increase fluid as your boost increases or is it just full out all the time?
I would have to say 1 gallon on the tank. After the body mods we are hoping for a little more space up fron the from the Amuse body kit. I've got 2 lights in the center that when it begins to spray both red and green light up. Then a solid green when it's wide open. I've ran three diffrent ways. With methanol, with the 50/50 mix system (bottle of heat and windshield washer fluid) and with out. Don't really see the diffrence when either one is in action. It's only being used to help cool the engine at high boosts.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote