View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 03:15 PM   #68 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Today I was driving in town and got caught behind this RSX on a one lane road. The road split to two lanes and he slowed down even more. I knew he wanted me to pass him so he could try to get me to run, and sure enough as soon as I passed him in the next lane he took off. I just stayed at 35mph and he kept slowing down to get beside me and then he would speed off. What was sad is this idiot had two little boys in the car, one in the front seat and one in the back. Both of them couldn't have been more then 5 years old. The boys both kept looking back at me as they were taking off like a bat out of hell so you know they knew what dad was doing. People amaze me sometimes.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote