View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 07:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtaxelson View Post
Thats the reaction im going for. i want someone to say what the HELL was that i was just driving behind...(or most likely...what just passed me lol)
thats what im talking about man!!! its fun messing with people.... my car always had no emblems.... from the start and it was funny what people would say about the z.... some would say wow nice porsche or wow man what kinda car is this? european? then when i say nissan theyre all like get the f*ck outa here man that aint no nissan.... the only thing that gives away my car is the license plate "1sikz34" so from now on people walk up to me and say your the one that owns the z34 huh lol i bet they still dont know what the heck it is....

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote