View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #54 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednek01 View Post
Thanks it was really the only exhaust that opened it up and gave me the rough sound I was looking for.

As for the B&M shifter the throw was reduced quite a bit I think there is a thread here where they measure the difference of the throw for the 3-4 shift and I want to say it was near or at 2" shorter. Do some searching in the DIY section I think that is where the pictures of the throw on the shifter are. If you are curious about the height I would say it was about the same but this will also depend on what shift knob you use and how high or low you adjust it.
i have the catback SLP loudmouth on the 04 MACH 1, and it really gives her the sound she deserves...