View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 08:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
hmmm a thousand.... hmmm looks like i guess i got some saving to do ... im not gonna track it and surely dont want it lowered (my driveway has dips exc as does various areas around where i live, so LOWERED isnt the way to go most of the time, i just thought the price was good for having the racing suspension. without the price lol. a list of CHEAP types of your favorite suspensions would help me out alot =) my car will eventually be shown in local car shows.but i want the assurance that it can get down and go when called upon, you know?
If lowering your car is out of the question and you are not going to track it but moving the car up or down is important it is going to be pricey to achieve this,every time you raise or lower the car you need to get the alignment redone (this will get expensive fast).
If your just going to show your car and cruise around in it then leave the suspension stock and spend your money on wheels,body kits,interior parts like carbon fiber or a new stereo.
The stock suspension is one of the best on a stock car I've seen it is great around town and on the highway plus fun as hell in the mountain twistys.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote