Thread: Spohn's Journal
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 02:32 PM   #350 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
I went to take them off but the two phillips head screws that hold in the keyless entry button got stripped. There must of been lock tight or something. They wouldnt turn even a quarter of a turn then after some much trying they stripped. I hate phillips head screws.

But since I had them out I taped around the handles and left them loose and went to town that way.

i stripped the phillip screws on the first set of handles i had... on the second set i was more careful when i was able to remove em.... i saw how much loctite they put they act like that **** holds so much torque like a head bolt lol they should have just put a screw with a lock washer.....

back to topic your car looks really good spohn it pulls it together

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***