View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 09:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConchZ2 View Post
You started the “DONE With Pioneer” and now you jumped on the Kenwood wagon!
Is work a little slow??
Does Alpine have a larger markup???
No I have not jumped on any wagon, I just started installing the kenwood units only in z's there my first experiences with them. I do have to say they bring a lot to the table. Every company has there good and bad "except pioneer" and I know that some are batter than others. IMHO I have used alpine, I have changed head units to alpines, I have worked with them very closely and I have not had a single problem with them at all. They are some of the best out there. A few people I know say that alpine is not what is use to be. Well in my eyes they have not changed. There ipod integration is awesome, every time I install one I never get noise, a lot of add things can be added on to them, and they are worth spending a few extra dollars. The only thing I will agree on, is that the nav in alpine are not the greatest, but they are usable. But in the end it is what YOU the consumer wants and that is what I install. Also no work is not slow there is no job at all, I have been unemployed for 11 months now. The car audio scene is were I am making some good money and keeping me out of the read as well. I love doing installs it makes me feel good and at the end of the day I can sit down and smile because I actually did something that day other than look for jobs.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote