Thread: Bike wreck
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 07:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat
Default Bike wreck

Well yesterday I decided to take my bike to work. The weather was going to be around 65 by the afternoon. So on the way back home in the afternoon, I turned onto my main road to get to my house. Not more than 12 minutes from my house.

Two cars in front of me already had brake lights on and it was a passing stripe. So I went around and saw a clear shot so I accelerated to 60 miles an hour. As I reached that the first car put a left hand turn signal on and turned left. It was to late for me to stop. SO I locked the brakes and the bike went sideways hitting the car. I went flying over the cars hood and landed 12ft away in soft grass. The bikes entire front aluminum wheel shattered Front shield shattered side bags went other places the back metal platform for a rear bag was scrap.

And there I lay on my back kicking myself for A passing the cars and B having a feeling that something bad was going to happen.

My knee was swollen and my ankle hurt, left back just got some rash but nothing bad.

I was wearing a backpack with a book and my laptop. Which amazingly after getting a dent in the lid and a scar from the metal ring from the binder still works just fine.

My dignity has been hurt but I am alive thank god. Just wanted to let you all know what was going on. This morning I actually feel better enen though i am only taking Advil.

Bike was a 2009 Kawasaki versys and was a great bike. It will be missed.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 12-23-2011 at 07:50 AM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote