View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 12:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimms243 View Post
I do prefer OEM I really like the flawless performance, everything tied together, and a stock nonaftermarket look.

But if I did consider a double din, could this work with the Bose speakers? I've heard that Bose speakers have to have a Bose head unit to work, and vice versa.
My Z has the BOSE system w/o Nav, what I have is bluetooth phone call, voice dial ONLY.

No bluetooth audio streaming and USB, it does has a AUX in so you can plug in a MP3 player.

That why I suggest a double-din aftermarket NAV, thus you have the NAV, bluetooth audio streaming, voice call, USB, DVD player, AUX in, some of those are IPOD/IPHONE compatible therefore you can video stream from your Iwhatever.

If you must have OEM, do a search on the Audio section of this forum, you may be able to find some thread about putting a OEM NAV into a base.

Aftermarket DOES WORK with BOSE system speaker, you just have to have the correct harness.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote