View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 06:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

I'm of the opinion that the channels on the outside of the Bridgestones aren't as deep as the other channels. Not based on any facts because I didn't check the depths when I got the car.

I just took mine off to put my winter tires on. The outside channels were between 1 and 2/32". The inner channels were between 6 and 7/32", while the inside edge of the tire is wearing pretty heavily, which is expected out of a lot of negative camber.

I also think the lower pressures are part of your issue. I ran lower than I should for awhile due to a bad air gauge. I measured 35lbs, but my TPMS light kept coming on.

I wouldn't worry about it. I've got more miles on mine that you do, but I would suggest running all of them at 35lbs cold.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote