View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Asheth
Track Member

Drives: 09 Blk 6mt
Asheth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Asheth
Default Nissan=Styling that will last and age well?

Well I guess I wanted to get other peoples thoughts. When you are gone away from the civilized world for more than a year and you come back you look at things different. Since I have been back I have looked at the 370z and seen the Maxima and I have to say they are definitely sexy. I knew the Z was been in person its so much better.

Shocker for me was the Maxima I didnt really like the pics but after seeing it in person and on the road it is a very stunning car. The thing about these designs is I think Nissan has found there place as a company that designs cars that will age well over time and 15 years from now I will still think the Z is stunning. I still think the 350z is stunning just as the 300z is. IMO this is where american car companies fail besides GM with the Corvette. Infinity line needs some work though. G35 still gorgeous but the g37 is kinda not sure about and sedan isnt. M35 is nice though.
180 customs Headlights - Yantech Backup Camera - Projekt 1 - Stillen Gen 3- EVO-R V2 Foglight, EVO-R CF Diffuser, Carbon Fiber Element Steering wheel - Fast Intentions TDX/RHFC's - RJM A.F.P. - Z1 Oil Cooler - 2015 Nismo Conversion.
Asheth is offline   Reply With Quote