View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 04:45 PM   #9424 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Waizz don't know that I can feel bad for ya. Just wear a body suit and you'll be fine. If you went in the water here you would be a popcicle in 2 minutes. Bruce what is the new years deal? Ken Ken Ken what are we going to do with you? Onze nice pic.

There's a coupon code for an Extreme Speed track event that day at Streets of Willow. $95 and I think that might include free timing also for the first 40 people. I just went tot he track recently and also will be driving back from Vegas that Friday so I'm not sure if I'll be going or not.