View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 02:08 PM   #949 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFZ View Post
Thanks for the kind words guys.

All cars, even if same make and model are not created equal. Sometimes the road you drive on or the way the car is driven can give the vehicle different wear characteristics. This is prob the reason why some people have different alignment specs from others. But either way, a tad bit more negative camber than stock will not kill the tires and it will increase the cornering grip overall for the car, especially mid corner. Camber kits are recommended by manufacturer with any lowering springs, but then its mainly for the ability to give it a wider range of alignment. I on the other hand do not have camber kits nor am I planning on getting them. There is no uneven tire wear that I see, and like I said the added camber is good for the occasional track days that I do.

Anyways yes these springs are made for performance. I and a few other people on here waited forever for Swift to finish the R&D involved for these springs to come out. Im sure a few here can agree with me that they definitely took a long time R&D'ing, but trust me it shows when the springs are on the car.

Still extremely happy with them and I wouldnt purchased anything else at least spring-wise.