View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 09:06 AM   #39 (permalink)
Pelican170
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z Nismo
Pelican170 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by QVu View Post
Yea I hear a buzzing only under moderate to high accel. What i did at lunch today was stuffed one of my micro fiber rags in between the glass of the hatch and the plastic that butts against it (on the passenger side) and it almost went completely away! Looks like im going to to line the perimeter of the window with some small rubber tubing to suppress that and dynamat those the panels.

I had to try something! I know its not the heat shield because thats off the car. I know its not the license plate because I already took care of that. This kinda of stuff gets under my skin to the point where thats all i think about until i find a solution!

Good luck!
Thanks, you too! Very frustrating!! And I am the same way. My cars hibernating for the winter so its not easy to find the rattle without driving it so im going to have to wait a while, so of course, ill be racking my brain thinking about it for the next 4 - 5 months lol