View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 08:19 AM   #943 (permalink)
gaveup
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z MB M6
gaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Swifts spring is not built for "dropping" it is a PERFORMANCE FIRST spring. Looks were secondary to Swift when making this spring. Now I dont know the exact numbers off the top of my head but I know I did not need a camber kit. My alignment didnt get back to stock specs but I know it was close. I have noticed no excess tire wear at all.

I get that it is a performance spring and such, but you would have to be fooling yourself if you think the majority of the people that ordered these springs didn't get them for looks.

When they first came out, one of the big factors people were pushing was no need for a camber kit with the added bonus of a spring that rides better than stock. Look through this thread and see how many people made a special mention that they didn't need a camber kit with this springs.

Don't get me wrong, when I decide I want to install them, I will be ordering swifts (although, since I am not a track driver, I am now considering H&R's if I have to buy a camber kit for the swifts as well). I just found it odd that some people are fine without and in spec, and some people are way the ef out of it.
gaveup is offline   Reply With Quote