View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 04:59 PM   #941 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaveup View Post
weird how some people claim their camber/toe are in spec, and some post up to -3.5 degrees. What exactly is causing that much variation?

Seems it's almost worth it to order camber arms and toe bolts with the springs. Then again, at that cost you're in about $600 with an alignment for not such a huge drop.
Swifts spring is not built for "dropping" it is a PERFORMANCE FIRST spring. Looks were secondary to Swift when making this spring. Now I dont know the exact numbers off the top of my head but I know I did not need a camber kit. My alignment didnt get back to stock specs but I know it was close. I have noticed no excess tire wear at all.