View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 05:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Scott@FontanaNissan
Supporting Nissan Dealer

Drives: 91 Sentra GTi-R
Scott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Scott@FontanaNissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylenze View Post
i dont know what your target price is ...maybe it is too unrealisticly low...but in my experience fontana is the dealership that gave me the best price and service during the time of my purchase... in any case, good luck on ur purchase...

Thanks for the kind words. Greatly appreciated! I too bought my Titan here and had all my services done here (2 years before I started working here!)

Yeah, I think he was happy with the deal that Danny gave him, but the issue was with the trade in value. No worries though...we appreciate him giving us a shot at his business! We can't make every deal happen every time...but we sure will try our best!

Scott VanderHeide - Motorsports Director - Fontana Nissan/NissanRaceShop
www.nissanraceshop.com
www.youtube.com/scottvanderheide
Scott@FontanaNissan is offline   Reply With Quote