View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 03:42 PM   #22 (permalink)
edub370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z S/T 6MT
edub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notsud 13 View Post
But we dont go around flooring the gas pedal screaming, im supercharged bitches!....i drive my 370z just like i drive any car on the street. Just cause i have a 2 door sports car it doesnt mean im going to drive around like a straight up douche.

To each his own....if you like people to notice you for how loud your car is then go for it.

by the way, when people are shopping around for a supercharger kit to buy...i doubt that the first question they ask is how loud can this setup be. im almost positive that the first question they ask is how reliable is this kit or how much power can this kit put out.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk
ok:

a)just because the sound of a good supercharger whine doesnt mean i drive around like an a-hole everywhere.

b) i never said that was the deciding factor... HOWEVER some people do enjoy the sound. hell look at youtube, its full of video's just dedicated to supercharger wine. the people that enjoy it arent any more obnoxious than the people that dont. its strictly taste.

i am just saying that right now our options are quiet and quieter. i want something that gives more of an audible distinction over NA motors. having an SC'd car is something that i would be proud to show off/listen to

for instance: could u imagine if Whipples next advertisement went something like this:

"HEY Mustang owners, are you tired of all the sound your supercharger makes. We know you love your sc'd cobras and gt500's. but why deal with all that ridiculous racket! well worry no more...

Whipple now introduces it's Whisper Series supercharger. Our main objective was to keep this system silent, so we will be replacing all new noisy blowers with the whisper series.

Take that cobra from rated R to PG.

It's family fun for everyone!"

..i can imagine their sales numbers if they only started offering quiet sc's...

point being, that some people absolutley love that sound

Last edited by edub370; 12-21-2011 at 03:52 PM.
edub370 is offline   Reply With Quote