View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 11:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Having a 2011 I can chime in and say when I went to test drive an 09 before I bought my Z, (because thats all they had on the lot) after getting into the 2011, I did notice a slight difference. Especially in ride quality, it might have been for the simple fact that I was comparing a used model, to a brand new one, however, I think that Nissan does change quite a few minor things every year, or how else can it improve on what it already has? With that being said, I think the 09s are great cars, but since it was the first year it came out, just like the first year of any electronic or mechanical item, there is bound to be small glitches, issues, that manufacturers later correct. Hence, I always wait a year or two after something new comes out, so that all those issues would have been taken care of by then.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote