View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 11:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
I think a nice lip, side skirts and wheels would really change the way the car looks while retaining the clean lines of the factory body and it would not look so stock. I love the INGS+1 and Mine's lip with EVO-R side skirts, the wheels are completely up to your taste.
idk man....the prob w the front lips is every one I've seen has a huge ding from a damn rock chip. Looks great at first, but it seems like down the road those cf front lips just get beat up too much. Im looking to stick w hood, spoiler, side mirror for now.....o and the newly found headlight housing
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote