View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 10:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
jsimms243
Base Member

Drives: 370z 40th Anniv.
jsimms243 is on a distinguished road
Default Navigation Questions

Hello All,

I recently decided to downgrade, be economical and get an Altima from previously owning a 350z and 370z. Well, I regret it and want back in the Z community. I am extremely interested in getting a used 40th Anniversary.

Unforutnately, none of them made in the US come with Navigation apparantly. I LOVED the Navigation feature I had in my last 370Z, but my mouth waters at the color of the 40th Aniversary edition as well as fact that it is limited edition.

If I decide to get a 40th Anni and pass on the Navigation (since unavailable), what options do I lose? I'm pretty confident that bluetooth for phone still exists. But what about bluetooth streaming from your phone? Is this feature available without the Navi? What about voice recognition to dial phone numbers? How about the USB interface in the console? Does this go away without Navi?

Lots of questions, probably some features I am not thinking about. If anyone could list what features are lost when not getting Navi, it would be great. My biggest concern is bluetooth streaming--very handy feature I loved!

Or does anyone know how to get your hands on a 40th from Canada? I read they came with Navi.
jsimms243 is offline   Reply With Quote