View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 03:09 PM   #135 (permalink)
cevans87
Base Member

Drives: 09 Red 370Z
cevans87 is on a distinguished road

Well they did a "goodwill" of a whopping $200 towards any service needed on my Nissan. Such ********.

I told the woman on the phone that plenty of us on the forums have had this happen and this is my 3rd Nissan, it is unacceptable that this happened and isn't being covered. My car is only 4000 miles out of warranty and I paid $1200 out of pocket to have it fixed.

She went on to say that it was a non-negotiable offer. I said it was ridiculous that they are aware of problem and refuse to actually do an official recall. I stated that I'd like to talk to the person who she talked to about getting me the "good will" payment, she said "He doesn't talk to customers"

I was pretty livid, I was able to get his title and an address in Tennessee where their Corporate offices are located. I will probably wind up writing them a letter, but I'm doubting anything useful will come of it. I'll post it later when I get home as it's scribbled down on a sheet of paper. I'll also give everyone here her direct extension, maybe you can at least get 2 free oil changes (whoop-de-doo)
cevans87 is offline   Reply With Quote