View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 02:05 PM   #27 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCASA View Post
i think its funny how even the dude at geeksquad thinks they know everything about it, all the in's and out's. one thing i've learned is that i don't and can never learn enough. every system has flaws, even humans. bashing macs because they are homo and pc's because they are part of the "man's system" doesn't make them any better than the other. use what you want because you like it. i have both, and work on both as well as knowing the flaws of each... they both are awesome(at times) they both suck major ***(at times) and all i can hope for is they never fully work without me
Here here. I've been a software engineer for 20+ years on many platforms and agree that every system has its strengths and flaws.