View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 11:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
If only that were true Mac's are far from perfect and you still get plenty of crashes, especially when working with graphic heavy applications.
I have both and use both very heavily. Macs do crash but are more "predictable" I would say. If you're doing heavy work/graphic processing...they do have tendency to freeze or lag but it's always because of some type of "overload" I feel like. Windows uses resources more "freely" but that opens up the door for random unpredictable crashes. If you use a Mac and just have a browser open most of the time and one or two simple apps, and tend to restart ever few days you'll have a much more pleasant experience as a novice user.

To the OP, your issue does sound like a hardware issue. Graphics card is what I thought initially as well. The software updates or even a format could fix things though.