View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 09:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alstann View Post
They really are worlds apart in sound? I haven't had the pleasure of hearing either exhaust in person, so all i know are the youtube clips.

Hm. How long is the average turn around time for the FI exhaust? i've heard that it can take quite a while before you can get one.
Right now we are 8-10 weeks out for shipment. That is very accurate and in some cases we ship early. I know that it might seem like a pain to wait but it is well worth it.

I only require a $200 deposit when you place your order and do not charge the remaining balance until your exhaust is being built. Your exhaust is hand built in house and then will ship directly to you.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please do not hesitate to call me directly...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote