View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 08:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool SOLD: 2009 GTM TT 370z

I need to sell my z. We are having a baby and unfortunately the car doesnt shift into a maxima like it does in the commercial. lol Below are the mods. This thing is unbelievable. Very sad to see her go. Extremely babied and drives perfect as a daily driver or a weekend cruiser! Over $45000 ivested. 18500 miles. $29900.

-Sport Pckg
-GTM Twin Turbo Kit
-Greddy Full Exhaust
-Z1 Test Pipes
-Z1 6 puck clutch
-BC Sports Full Racing Suspension
-Bridgestone Potenza Re11 Tires
-19" OEM Rays Lightweight Performance Wheels

She's perfectly tuned by Sam at GTM at 9 lbs and runs like stock..that is until you put your foot down. It's at 500whp and its an absolutely perfect daily driver. Btw, w this tune, she gets 31 mpg+! Boosting is a different story, but as a daily driver, thats the mpg you get!
I still havn't had my chance to take it to the track, but guys w the exact same tune and set up are hitting 11.9 1/4 mile times.
Adult driven, completetly babied. I love this car and very sad to see her go, but gotta say, Im happy about the new family. Let me know if your interested or need more info! Have a great day.

I will provide more pictures soon! Sorry about the lack of photos
z front.jpg

z side.jpg

Last edited by GeauxTigers1; 12-19-2011 at 09:57 PM.