View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 02:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Alstann
Track Member

Drives: 12 PW 370z 6MT Sport
Alstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
+1 with F.I.

I still run the stock cats so it isn't overly loud. It's as quiet as the OEM exhaust at highway cruising speeds to be honest. It will get loud when you give it some gas however.

The tone of the car is quite deep from inside and out. You do gain a more distinct "Chewbacca" howl that you hear on 350'z/G35's/FX's. Under WOT the exhaust note is amazing - akin to VW's VR6 motor.

EDIT:

Apart from the Top Speed CBE, you could also check out the Invidia Gemini. That sounds great as well and less $$ than the F.I.
I just checked out the Invidia - didn't know how incredible the exhaust sounded!

Apparently it only makes +10 or so hp over stock, versus the FI and the TS making +17 or even more. Not sure if it's crazy different, but I'd imagine everything counts, haha.

Hm. Maybe I'll wait around for a used FI or something, and jump on it asap. Pretty sure I won't be the only one.
Alstann is offline   Reply With Quote