View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 12:59 AM   #69 (permalink)
a355725
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z BLK AUTO
a355725 is on a distinguished road

Has anyone found a solution to this problem as yet? It's been going on for a month now for me and its starting to piss me off. I have the same problem as djpheer and bclarke.

If I startup my car in the morning, it starts just fine. After I work my 9 hr shift and then start my car up at work (getting ready to get back home), it feels like battery power is cut and the car wont start. A 2nd try with my left foot on the brakes and right foot revving the gas and it struggles to start, but it finally does start. This issue happens every so often, and I've taken it to the dealer as well. However, they have had a look at it twice and both times they reported no problems. It's frustrating trying to explain the problem to them, as the car usually seems to startup just fine when its at the dealer.

A real PITA situation to be in. I agree with bclarke about it being a real PITA to deal with but there has to be a fix to this problem. Any luck djpheer? Maybe, someone can steer us in the proper direction.
a355725 is offline   Reply With Quote