View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 12:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC's Z View Post
I am having the same problem. Taking to the dealership tomorrow. Did you figure out what was wrong with yours? Mine did it a few times, but always got better. Yesterday on the way home from work I lost all clutch pressure and it wouldn't engage until it was about 2" from the bottom and wouldn't come back up. Had to use my foot to get it back up. Then today the pressure returned?? Not sure what the problem is?

bro thats exactly like mine... it acts up then its alright all of a sudden... freaking retarded.... i drove it today and it was all good for the first time annndddd i spoke to soon i just moved it and its doing it again LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
have you checked your clutch fluid levels by chance?
first thing i did and its full btw how you been man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissanboy View Post
My assumption is the secondary seals in the slave cylinder
that doesnt sound good

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote