View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 12:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zFORme!! View Post
Really I talked to a rep at Seibon and he said the squirters would be gone. Please explain the transfer.
What I did was pop the driver side nozzle off and disconnected the hose then a pulled the hose from the clips leaving the hose clips still attached to the hood I then pulled off the passenger nozzle and disconnected the water coming from the reservoir and pulled the water line from the remaining hose clips leaving you with no hose thru the hose clips, The reason a left the hose clips was they were a PIA to try to remove without destroying them so when I reinstalled everything on the new hood I ordered new hose clips in the end your old hood should only have the hose clips left and that maybe a better way to go if in the event you go back stock at least the hose clips will be already there.

Last edited by Trips; 12-19-2011 at 12:07 AM.
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote