View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 08:55 PM   #23 (permalink)
dixon cider
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ONE BAD AZZ VERT
dixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tower74 View Post
I've still yet to put it on the track myself and with the weather here in missouri it could be 70 degrees one day and snowing the next. Expescially here in KC. I thought you had SC'd yours.
I did SC. Stage two, 507 to the rear wheel. But my track days were on the sport bike. The car is just for fun. Weather is the same here in STL, but I have no desire to track it. I barely put 4000 miles a year on it and it is just a weekend car. If you go to Branson, we will have to meet up though. Would love to see yours.
dixon cider is offline   Reply With Quote