View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 09:24 AM   #165 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

I would say also, stay away from ABC Nissan in downtown Phoenix... I went by there based on they were reccomended to me by the deal with USAA to get a car at a reduced rate. Well when I went by there to talk numbers, they quoted me at 40k (Sport, 7AT) completely ignoring the USAA deal. When I said that is WAY above what I was told I would be looking at online ($31,800), He was like, oh well we'll have to look into that to confirm... A-holes YOU sent me that quote... and you have to 'check' to see if its good???? Oh well, the only good thing is they were willing to let me walk away with a Z without even seeing my trade in lol. So yeah, sounds shady... I wouldn't reccomend going there.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote