View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 09:16 AM   #884 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
This is partially my fault! Back when you purchased the system in April I had no idea that you had aftermarket cats or what our system would even sound like. Once it was prototyped I always made sure I made the recommendation to have the 18" resonators with anything aside of high flow cats. The 18" will cut it down quite a bit and I am confident it will satisfy you...

Thanks, Tony
No problem, Tony! The exhaust is definitely sick sounding and I've not heard any negative comments, but the loudness is too much for me haha (cmon... gotta hear the new sub I put in last night). So for those who want a wicked sound, you can't go wrong with Tony's exhaust design. The rumble at idle sounds amazing.

That night, some guy with a Malibu with hyperwhite headlights chased my tail in traffic. He tried to get my attention, but there was an SUV in the front of me. Once the SUV turned turned, I drove past him at half throttle to 4k RPM to unleash the fury of the exhaust sound. Guess he started driving civil afterwards.