View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 08:23 AM   #63 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z RATED OKC View Post
Lol hey man if I wanted lip I would ask you to pull down your pants

Jk I got more up my sleeve though
This is a nice attempt at a comeback, but you got it a little backwards. In the spirit of giving that comes with the holiday season, I have decided, rather than assail you with another witticism, to help you out. Please don't be concerned as I am pretending I am writing to my second cousin Luther from Eufala, OK and I will use short words.

It should read "If I wanted lip from you, I would pull my pants down". See how this makes more sense? In your original sentence, I was unclear how you pulling my pants down would really accomplish anything in terms of an insult. I appreciate the offer, but I am straight and happily married. Maybe that's how you all in OK put each other in your places, by pulling each other's pants down. I really don't need any details.

I hope this helps and, if it did, there is no need to thank me. I am happy to continue our repartee even though my Dad always told me to never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Last edited by onzedge; 12-18-2011 at 08:30 AM.
onzedge is offline   Reply With Quote