Thread: Spohn's Journal
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #324 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt@UAMotorsports View Post
How is the vinyl coming along?
I've talked to someone the other week. He's going to do it. Just trying to find a free day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
Awesome updates. Got more details on the mesh itself and the install/fastening process? Is it removable? I'm highly likely to copycat the mesh part .
I bought the mesh from Lowe's. Big sheet that I cut down. So I have plenty to spare for the future. Here's some pics of how I fastened it to the bumper. I use the clips that already on the botton. Just folded the mesh in a "L" shape and pushed the clips in over the mesh. Kind of hard to do but it works fine. Then when you put the screw in to hold the under panel shroud it holds it all in place. You also want to massage the mesh in place for the bumper has a slight curve to it.

As far as the top portion goes I just folded it over the inner lip and punched small holes in the corner and fastened it down wit small zip ties. Plus when you put it all back together the foam behind the bumper hold it in place also.

ZIP TIED HERE