View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 07:49 PM   #56 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui Z View Post
I'm just saying that specific article is crap because it tries to create this web of conspiracy against the Lakers by assuming certain things. The writer is being sensational.
No actually its showing how David Stern has something against the Lakers...hence his trade decision cancellation

Here I quoted it for you:

Quote:
Now it gets interesting. Is there a deeper reason that Mr. Stern may harbor for punishing the Laker nation? Query: Whom does Derek Fisher play for? Answer: the Los Angeles Lakers. Hmmmm. In the law when an employer takes an untoward action against an employee who is union leader, whistleblower, or otherwise just a pain in the pants, the motivation for that action is often questionable and possibly actionable. Am I seeing a connect-the-dots painting? Is this about Derek Fisher's involvement in the strike? You remember you stated that Mr. Fisher leaked private information to the news media that were lies and also helped continue an unfair strike -- at least in the Stern opinion. Despite the fact that the negotiating team partly led by Derek Fisher was outmatched, they did not crumble. Fisher just represented the players' rights to his best abilities. It is too bad Dwayne Wade was not in Derek Fisher's position carrying out the players' desires, and then you could have attempted to get even with the Miami Heat.