View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 11:18 PM   #6986 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
All of the dynos that Tony did were vs. base stock exhaust parts, no Nismo I'm afraid. I'm not sure if someone did an independent dyno themselves vs Nismo.

In terms of weight savings, those will be there, for exact numbers I'm not sure, but the F.I. system is very light. Power gains will most Certainly be there as the F.I. CBE was designed to be mated to the LTH's and you will see the most gains from your headers when you pair it to the F.I. CBE.

When you're looking for sound/power vs volume, if you have the LTH's already, I would recommend going with the 18" resonators and SS cans, which is what I have. At idle its dead quiet and cruising it's barely there, but when you get on it... you Know you're running F.I. and Headerzzzzzzzz
/\ no way, lth's with non res x pipe and cf mufflers is the only way to go.