View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 01:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kyle(Houston)
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 1993 Nissan 300zx TT
Kyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Kyle(Houston) Send a message via AIM to Kyle(Houston) Send a message via Yahoo to Kyle(Houston)
Arrow 9 Days and counting!!

Next...9 Days and counting!!

Lets now do something everyone needs. Hawk Brake pads!!

I have them for the basic street driver all the way to you track guys!!

All Hawk Performance High Performance Street brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.

I have Hawk pads for the street driver all the way to the track car!!!

I normally sell this part for 20% off retail with Free Ground shipping(inside the lower 48 states). To see the special 12 Days before Christmas price you can add one to your cart and use one of these 9 Coupon Codes. Keep in mind as people purchase these the coupon codes that have been used will no longer be active so you may need to try another code. Once all 9 have been used the sale is done. Happy hunting:

Coupon Codes:
9hawk4byvk8th
9hawkbh8a9jvb
9hawkdtu3tedc
9hawk2wuhakyu
9hawkccahdwtb
9hawkybrjffx4
9hawk8t99hjea
9hawkehfkaaku
9hawk3kee3czm

To get the discounted price go here:

09+ Nissan 370Z VQ37VHR

Put the hawk pads you want into your cart and use one of the codes above to get your special 12 days to Christmas price.

Let the fun begin :-)
http://site.importpartspro.com/Logo.jpg
Like Us On FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/ImportPartsPro
Kyle(Houston) is offline   Reply With Quote