View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 11:01 AM   #22 (permalink)
tonybui
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Sports 6 Speed
tonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
I had a 84 VW GTI a long time ago (great little car) and I wore out front tires down to core on the inside of the tires. It was simply just the way I was driving a bit harder than normal. I can understand the difference and it is really related to driving style.

tonybui -- what is your feeling on the stock bridgestone?
I'm not a pro and my opinion might be bias. But the stock bridgestone are pretty good to me, very adhesive to the road surface and can be a little loud when wearing out but it's a sports car so I can live with it. At 25k miles it still handles pretty good and I don't drive like a grandma, not agressive all the time either (just time to time)

My front tires are about 60% and the rear are about 30%. I will get a set of rear new and once they all worn out I will get a different set of tires that will last me longer than 25-30k miles. But overall (to me) they are not as bad as to most members here on the forum.
tonybui is offline   Reply With Quote