View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 09:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
dAvenue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: angry
dAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond repute

I purchased a base model, like you, and upgraded to the sport calipers with slotted rotors. The wittle bitty brakes were driving me bananas. But I was in a different situation, honestly, because I didn't have a car note. If I were you, I would be inclined to throw that money at the principal instead of upgrades. I don't know, man. It would also be nice to get rid of the eye sore. It sounds like you want to do the upgrade. Either way, I think you will be happy with your decision.